www.melissadaloiaco.com

www.melissadaloiaco.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eventful week!!

Just wanted to give some updates on what I will be doing and where I will be.. This weekend I booked numerous weddings and private events for spring but do not worry if I am not open for any dates that you may need I have my artist's ready to go for whom I can not asssist.  Other than that this Sunday I will be at the MAKE UP SHOW in NYC working with Celebrity Make Up Artist Eve Pearl (of NBC's Today Show) and her Team!!(No worries pictures to follow :) )  You can also catch my work "LIVE" this Tues-Thursday with Liz Cho and the EyeWitness News Team!!! Friday I will be with my two favorite skin experts up on the Upper East Side preparing them and giving them a "Glammed" up look for their debut that evening, they will be hosting a private event with a ton of editors and press!!! I will soon be back to introduce you to them from the "Renew Spa"...I will be starting my body treatments there this spring!! Ladies you hate those dimples..Uggghh I know I do and I refuse to look at them anymore!!!     Have a great week!!! Can't wait to come back from tomorrow's show with lots of NEW fun stuff for my kit I will be back with photo's from this week's events!!

Love~~~  Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment