www.melissadaloiaco.com

www.melissadaloiaco.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy..Busy Bridal Season has arrived!

One of my favorite time of years is approaching sorry for no blog updates..but here I am to attach some of my girls as the weeks go along...   You can contact me for any information on anything you need to know! Even if you are a newly engaged bride I can also give you some great referrals..Hair, Waxing, Photography, Venues etc. I will soon be listening some of my favorite's for you all to have available..  I am also working on a few interesting things that are coming up with in weeks(some more celeb news!! Can't wait) ... Stay tuned!!  I will keep you posted!! I will also be back from this past weekends photoshoot..You will get to see my model Erika who has recently played a part on Ugly Betty!!!     See you soon!!!

The Beautiful Emma Edwards!!!!

Milton Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment