www.melissadaloiaco.com

www.melissadaloiaco.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some more of our 2011 BRIDES

Our Bride Meghan's Wedding day
Photography by: The Studio Photographers
Makeup: Melissa
Hair: Nicole DeAngelis


Melissa,

I can't thank you and Nicole enough for all of your hard work on my wedding day. You both were a pleasure to work with and I couldn't have imagined my makeup and hair turning out as flawless as it was.You are a true professional who is not only reliable, but you have such a kind heart. I still get so many compliments on how beautiful my makeup looked and I will continue to recommend you to future brides. You exceeded my expectations and I hope that I get to work with you soon in the near future. xoxo!

Love,
Meghan Shaughnessy
August 13, 2011




Bride: Lauren
Photography: Dean Michaels Studio
Makeup: Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment