www.melissadaloiaco.com

www.melissadaloiaco.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Newest Raves!!

Bride: Pamela
Makeup: Melissa

Hi Melissa,

I hope this finds you well!  So I got your email about wedding wire and it would be my pleasure to give you an amazing review on wedding wire - or any other site!!  You and Joelle exceeded my expectations in every aspect!!  My hair and makeup came out better than what I could have imagined in my wildest dreams!  Not only was I thrilled with my hair and makeup - but my bridal party and Mom were as well.   I meant what I said to you in the bridal suite...you helped make my wedding dream come true.  Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.  I will refer you to as many future brides as possible and you can be sure that I will be a returning customer in the near future.  

Sincerely,
Pam Stramaglia (Marucci)








Bride: Christina 
Makeup: Melissa

You worked your magic sister!Everyone couldn't believe how natural yet amazing my makeup looked.You are a true talent.
Once again, thank you for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day...and (most of all) calming me down when I was a bag of nerves while getting ready.   WOW!!!  what a day!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment